9 Jade Place
SPECTACULAR HOME PERCHED ATOP THE WORLD
This one-of-a-kind, multi-level home, is located on a quiet cul de sac with breathtaking views over Glen Canyon Park and City lights. Designed to maximize indoor and outdoor living, 9 Jade has five bedrooms, three and a half baths, a living room, a family area, a sauna, an exercise room, and two decks for the very finest in San Francisco living.
The well-thought-out floor plan can support a variety of lifestyles from the small family unit that enjoys additional space to a multigenerational one taking advantage of the lower area below. Whichever your needs, come tour this home before it’s too late.
Natural light, sweeping views, and an unusual degree of privacy make this home a great find.
The primary level features a formal open floorplan living and dining area with a fireplace that expands out through french doors to the upper deck. The formal living area faces a cozy fireplace while the dining area opens to an upper deck with aesthetic views and additional space for seating that raises the bar to outdoor dining. A professionally appointed kitchen comes complete with a dining banquette, large kitchen island, two sinks, and a Thermador range. For additional flow, the kitchen also accesses an unusually large and private heated deck with panoramic windows that allow for endless entertainment. On warmer days, turn on the ceiling fan for a good breeze and rest your eyes on the views for peaceful enjoyment. One bedroom with wood burning fireplace, and a half bath complete this main level of the three-story home.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms including the primary and two baths. The spa-like master suite includes a walk-in closet, gas-burning fireplace with remote, an elegant bath with bidet, shower, heated floor, double sinks plus an adjacent sauna and inactive hot tub. Two additional bedrooms both with nice views. One bedroom could easily serve as a home office.
The lower level features a massive multi-purpose media/family room that opens to a second Trex-style deck also with exquisite views. In addition, there is a fourth bedroom and full bathroom that complete this level. This lower area could easily be used as guest quarters.
The large garage has ample storage, laundry, and can comfortably fit two cars side by side. There are also two car parking spaces on the driveway. The garage has a Tesla charger.
This spectacular Diamond Heights home is perched above Glen Canyon Park. Enjoy access and views over one of San Francisco’s most underrated open spaces. Imagine sunsets over Cypress and Eucalyptus trees and the evening sounds of coyotes and the seasonal nesting of Great Horned owls. 9 Jade Place is the best of city living with a rural feel!
- 3,603 sq ft of living space on a 7,673 sq ft extra wide lot
- Natural light from expansive windows and doors
- Multi-level Trek-style decks with City Lights & Canyon Views
- Fireplaces have gas starters
- Wood burning fireplace in-home office/bedroom
- Lower level easily used as guest quarters
- Two car garage with laundry and Tesla charger
- Home sits on quiet cul de sac
- Great location close to Glen Canyon Park, Diamond Heights shopping center, George Christopher playground, Walter Haas playground.
- Close to Miraloma Elementary and Denman Middle schools
- Thermador range
- Miele dishwasher
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Large kitchen island
- Two sinks, one large and one prep sink
- Heated and enclosed deck with access off kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Room for multi-seat lounging
- Walk-in closet
- Radiant heat bathroom floor
- Exquisite bath with bidet
- Exercise room
- Large Lot
- Multiple Decks
- Excuisite Views
- Hardwood Floors
- Exercise Room
- Quiet Cul de Sac
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Shopping Nearby
- Walk-In Closets
- Quiet and Private
- Open Floor Plan
- Heated Floors
- Large Kitchen
- City Lights Views